Thursday, September 29, 2016

KANDA ( कांडा ) - Visit My Village | S1 E1





KANDA ( कांडा ) - Visit My Village | S1 E1
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Click here to watch the 1st episode !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHG0XmaonlM
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I will visit every Single village in Garhwal!
I have started this Series from "KANDA" village Which is situated in Tehri District and which is 6km far away from New Tehri.
Kanda Village is beautiful and amazing place. People of Kanda village are very shy specially Youngsters but when you talk to them in Garhwali they can speak very fluently.
In Kanda, There are more than 120 Families who are living there!
"Animal husbandry" and "Farming" are the main occupation which they adopt for living.
In this episode
I have reviewed Walya KANDA ( Right Side of Kanda )
Enjoy the Journey !
Stay tune and stay blessed. Travel with me and Talk with me!!
#TravelShow #traveler #Uttarakhandyatra #AshishChamolivlogs #AshishChamoli #Uttarakhand #Garhwal #Garhwalivideo #Travelwithme #KANDA #VillageShow #TEHRI #NewTerhi #TehriGarhwal #incredibleIndia #India #Freedom

No comments: