Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My Second VLog and First Task ( Survey the Damaged Part of Tehri Garhwal...

My Second VLog and First Task ( Survey the Damaged Part of Tehri Garhwal ) `

Helloo Everyone !
This is my Second Vlog including first task given by Manish Sajwan
& Monovlog.
On 23rd June, 2016
Many people lost their lives in Tehri Garhwal Uttarkhand due to heavy rainfall, landslide and flood.
I have covered Pangarkhal 7 Km far away from New Tehri Town.
As i have told you guys on My First Vlog!!
here is the link-
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqU_ki1OtFM"
as i told you to do comments, suggestions and give me Task.
I have god more than 70 Task. 
This was my First Task i have done successfully as i promised.
All you have to do is write task in My Video Section and i will do it soon as possible.
Please Guys Don't forget To Subscribe to my Channel.
Don't forget to do comments and share my Videos ! so that i can have more and more friends. 
Due to Money problem, or illness many people can't do task they wish to do.
i will be happy If you will give me task ! surely i will do it and best thing i will share video with you ! so that you can feel like, you are with me. 
BE happy !! Enjoy Life and Share my Vlog and videos.
Maybe Someone is about make their wishes by telling me.
Thanks for your love and Support !!
Here is my PhotoGraphy skills on Instagram 
Instagram - https://instagram.com/ashishchamoli/
Camera - Lumia 730
If you Like this Video Don't forget to subscribe and also give suggestion. Thanks and have a good Time.

No comments: